Role playing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Role playing Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Role playing Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Role play with interviewer. Interviewer calls you to invest in stock that was recommended by neighbor.

1 Answer

It is your job to sell him on the idea of mutual funds. Ask him questions about his current situation, know the customer, understand asset allocation, understand diversification and give specific examples of why investing large amounts of money in one stock takes on a lot of risk.

We are now going to "role play". I am a customer calling in to cancel my service, I do not have any additional services. Here is a list of products we sell. Ring-ring......

Why should we hire you?

Sell me something?

1 Answer

Roleplaying with a customer. You are a Cisco salesperson and you are coming in to a first-time meeting with a customer and have to create a rapport with them, then 'sell' them on a Cisco technology, and get enough of a buy in to have a future meeting.

1 Answer

tell us about a time you've faced a moral decision

2 Answers

The role play was contrived, it was confusing since the instructions were contradictory

1 Answer

The end of the interview: Please sell me this item (random object in the room - pencil etc...)

1 Answer

The role-playing portion was kinda of difficult, they were acting way more extreme than even the most irate customers I've dealt with.

1 Answer

where do you see your self in the next five years?

110 of 34 Interview Questions