Role playing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Role playing Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Role playing Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Role play with interviewer. Interviewer calls you to invest in stock that was recommended by neighbor.

1 Answer

It is your job to sell him on the idea of mutual funds. Ask him questions about his current situation, know the customer, understand asset allocation, understand diversification and give specific examples of why investing large amounts of money in one stock takes on a lot of risk.

tell us about a time you've faced a moral decision

2 Answers

What would you do in this situation? several role playing scenerios

1 Answer

Roleplaying with a customer. You are a Cisco salesperson and you are coming in to a first-time meeting with a customer and have to create a rapport with them, then 'sell' them on a Cisco technology, and get enough of a buy in to have a future meeting.

1 Answer

The end of the interview: Please sell me this item (random object in the room - pencil etc...)

1 Answer

The role-playing portion was kinda of difficult, they were acting way more extreme than even the most irate customers I've dealt with.

1 Answer

Had to role-play, sell an item on the managers desk.

1 Answer

We are now going to "role play". I am a customer calling in to cancel my service, I do not have any additional services. Here is a list of products we sell. Ring-ring......

1 Answer

1) Name a time you had an irate customer. What techniques did you use to calm him down and what were the results? 2) Name a time you disagreed with a policy put in place by your supervisor/company and how did you handle it? 3) Name a time you received criticism from a supervisor/co-worker and how did you improve from it? 4) Why do you want to work for T-Mobile?

1 Answer

This was a situation where a role play was involved and the interviewee has to act as if it is real and give the best answers they can. The role play is about a father who refuses to let the health department staff talk to his fourteen year old daughter

110 of 34 Interview Questions