Rotational product manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for rotational product manager

Rotational product manager Interview Questions

rotational product manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

HW - design a product for a certain function and answer a given set of questions, present it nicely (not using powerpoint)

1 Answer

How would you go about implementing a certain product for a given function

How should we change about Profiles?

1 Answer

What are metrics that we should look at when evaluating Facebook search?

1 Answer

Q: What is your favorite product? How would you improve it?

1 Answer

General behavioral questions along with marketing concepts. Unfortunately, they never came back on what the final result was. I sent them many emails asking for feedback, but there was no response at all - very unprofessional of them.

During Case Study, after describing features every new game should have, they asked me: "Rank each of these features by their importance." It was really tough to answer on the spot, so I said it would depend on the lifecycle of the game, as retention would be more important for older games, and user acquisition would be more important for newer games. Not sure if that was correct.

How do you get non-buyers to view more ads without offering them anything more than buyers? What are the risks with your ideas? Should you tell buyers you are giving more ads to non-buyers?

How would this graph look different if we saw a x% of decrease in DAU on day 14? What would the curve of the graph look like given a hypothetical scenario?

1 Answer

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

How would you improve your favorite Facebook product?

Q: How would you add a food item to a menu in a restaurant?

110 of 28 Interview Questions