royal cyber Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at royal cyber (Naperville, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

I had a two person interview. First, I was on time and they were not. No big deal. My time with the VP of IT was cut short on time as he had another obligation. I then spent time with the CEO and thought all went well....WRONG. After two follow up e-mails and two phone calls, I finally get word a month later I was not selected. Poor processes on their part.

Interview Questions

• They were rather straightforward, eComm focused and I brought along a copy my pipeline for discussion.   Answer Question

royal cyber Response

Jun 29, 2017 – HR Manager

Thanks for the feedback; sorry there were few other candidates whom we were interviewing and we were waiting till we finished the process; you were definitely in our shortlist of candidates

J2EE Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at royal cyber (Chicago, IL) in August 2010.

Interview

This company found me through my university's online recruiting database, and frankly were expecting someone with workplace experience in J2EE development, which obviously as a student I did not have. There were some relatively simple questions such as the difference between an interface and an abstract class, and one that completely threw me off: the difference between a facade and flyweight model. I had never even heard of that before--and it got worse from there.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a facade and flyweight model?   1 Answer

royal cyber Response

Jun 29, 2017 – HR Manager

Thanks for the feedback; sorry there were few other candidates who matched the requirement