sTec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

sTec Interview Questions

3.3

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at sTec (San Diego, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Talked to a great director over the phone. He extended the invitation to talk to the team almost immediately.

Came in to talk to the group. Everyone seems to be excited to talk to a new person, except one engineer seems to be preoccupied (with his work) and hardly paid any attention to the answer to his questions.

Interview Questions

• draw a internal logic circuit to count the number of bits that are one.   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at sTec in November 2010.

Interview

The problem with the People I met at Stec is that some of its “vps” don’t know how to articulate a question and you end up not knowing what on earth this person wants to know. Looking at some backgrounds, some of them couldn’t hold a job of more than 3 three years at other places and that should tell you something

I talked to some of the people who had worked there and they gave a very bad feedback on the work environment and the respect they used to get for their work and one of them said it was a real “sweat shop”.

I think, interviewing with this company is just a waste of time and working for them is just a waste of life

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at sTec in May 2010.

Interview

group went to hear sales talk, then individually went to panel interviews