Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA | Glassdoor
Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name a weakness that you have?

2 Answers

I answered that I went out of my way for certain clients and sometimes that would take more of my time.

I am very detail oriented so I dependant of planning tools like diary and excel. I don't like missing something or not having planned adequate time to ensure quality so I must use planning tools. This does slow the scheduling process slightly but it ensures client satisfaction.

Crystal ball: where do you see yourself in ten years?

1 Answer

How do you handle working under pressure?

Greatest accomplishment careerwise?

What are my goals

1 Answer

Most questions were focused on my prior experience, and how I might fulfill the tasks that they hoped to find a good match for. If you have the skills they want it's an easy interview.

What did I expect from my manager.

1 Answer

I was asked to describe my most challenging work day and how I handled the issue?

1 Answer

What kind of company would I like to work for and why?