Analyst Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA | Glassdoor

Analyst Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA

"Analysts work in a variety of fields to break down complex problems and find solutions. When interviewing candidates, employers are looking for applicants who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of the field. For more information on the specific questions you'll be asked, try researching a particular role such as business analyst, financial analyst, programming analyst, or data analyst."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about yourself? There were no technical questions or tests included.

N/A

Have you ever done project work before?

1 Answer

How do you analyze whether a manufacturing company will have the competency to pay back a 85$ million dollar loan for a merchandise purchase they believe will make them profitable?

1 Answer

Please tell me about a project you had to complete in the past that you could have done better? What went wrong and what would you have done different if given a second chance?

1 Answer

I was asked to go over my qualifications for the position in Spanish.

1 Answer

How to respond to the general manager who tells you to expense the amount needed over budget.

1 Answer

If I knew the detail behind what the company did for their business. While I knew what they did ... I did not know the detail.

1 Answer

Do you have any experience in the following disease surveillance database (the name of the databases).

1 Answer

Was I a CAT or DOG person?

1 Answer

They showed me a line chart by gender and year and asked me to analyse it, but it was missing a title and it didn't have a label on the Y axis. I almost panicked, because I wasn't sure if I was supposed to be critical, or just tell them it was a line chart by gender and year.

110 of 187 Interview Questions