Analyst Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA | Glassdoor

Analyst Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA

"Analysts work in a variety of fields to break down complex problems and find solutions. When interviewing candidates, employers are looking for applicants who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of the field. For more information on the specific questions you'll be asked, try researching a particular role such as business analyst, financial analyst, programming analyst, or data analyst."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you look at when evaluating the credit worthiness of a prospective commercial borrower?

1 Answer

They asked about my previous experience in international business/relations, how I came into those projects, and what kinds of challenges I encountered in those projects. Most questions were follow-ups based on my previous answers.

1 Answer

What is <non-U.S. country>'s policy regarding <U.S. company> who wants to establish operations in their country?

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

I was asked to explain the data and how it relates to the organization as far as retirment and pension information. This is difficult to do when you are not an insider.

How would you handle a chatty co-worker?

1 Answer

My experience related to this position

1 Answer

Are you familiar with Excel? Do you feel comfortable formatting data?

1 Answer

How do you prioritize if you receive tasks from Project Managers, Directors and the likes