Management Trainee Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA | Glassdoor

Management Trainee Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA

"As a management trainee, your ultimate goal is to become a manager through your ability to analyze, organize, and collaborate. In an interview context, employers will be interested to see if you are familiar with how they operate, what your motivation is, and the meaning of customer service to you. Often times, you will be responsible for handling difficult customers, so know how you would role-play this scenario. To show that you are up for this job, emphasize that you are up for challenges, multi-tasking, and leadership."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

what are some thing your would change about your previous employer if you were the manager?

3 Answers

prep time for open and close with explanation.

More communication between management and employees. Even though I was a member of the sales team, we almost never had sales meetings to discuss what I was doing right, or wrong. I AM a self starter, but when a radio station has major promotions in the works, or on air contests that involve the sales staff, everything goes much smoother when everyone is on the same page, and knows exactly what the specifics are.

what are some negative things about your previous employer

2 Answers

If you could choose 2 of these 3 things to be known for at our company, which 2 would you choose: being liked, being trusted, or being respected?

1 Answer

Tell us about a time when you failed and received feedback or constructive criticism.

1 Answer

Are you aware that you will be washing cars in your nice clothes?

1 Answer

Was there any point in your life where you had to do a not-so-glorious job? Something where you had to roll up your sleeves and get your "hands dirty"?

Do you like sales?

1 Answer

How would you sell me this stapler?

1 Answer

How competitive are you from 1-10?

1 Answer

Everyone here is ranked according to their sales, how would you feel being ranked like this?