Manager Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

We all work with someone who might not be as ethical as we are. What was the issue and what did you do?

1 Answer

Employee opening accounts for clients that did not request them or understand what they were doing in the acct opening process. I addressed it with that employee and reviewed the account opening guidelines and ethics. Informed them of the process that would be instantly instituted if a this practice did not stop immediately. It did not happen again.

it's all just fake. It's a commission job that they dress up so those who are naive slowly get sold on it (cognitive dissonance)

2 Answers

Why did I feel I deserved the position over the other Four candidates

Why Dollar Tree?

1 Answer

What has prepared you for the transition from a company employee to a consulting role?

1 Answer

A lot of focus on getting out stock quickly and stock rotation. I was asked if I had worked in a place that had a heavy stock rotation.

2 Answers

Most of the questions asking what do you do to stay motivated are seeking out what you do when it's slow or you haven't reached your sales quota. There's essentially one answer they're looking for which is, "I always find something to do to increase my sales." You have to seemingly sound obsessed with sales to play it safe unless your job is specifically for a customer service or auditing position.

1 Answer

Basic questions in regards to the wireless industry. They like name dropping!

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you made a bad decision and what happened.

1 Answer

What area can you improve on

110 of 363 Interview Questions