Manager Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You arrive at a home visit and you can hear people arguing and a lot of commotion inside the house. How would you handle this situation?

2 Answers

Tell us about your experience working with families with young children in a home setting, or a one-on-one environment?

I would wait outside for a few minutes to see if the commotion stops. If the family does not settle down, I would knock on the door and see if they are in a place for me to try to mediate the situation. If the commotion seemed like it was going to escalate to violent, I would contact the police.

We all work with someone who might not be as ethical as we are. What was the issue and what did you do?

Name 3 previous Nobel Prize Winners

17 Answers

"Sell me your shirt." "What kind of animal would you ne?"

2 Answers

it's all just fake. It's a commission job that they dress up so those who are naive slowly get sold on it (cognitive dissonance)

2 Answers

What is your biggest weakness?

Why Dollar Tree?

1 Answer

Most of the questions asking what do you do to stay motivated are seeking out what you do when it's slow or you haven't reached your sales quota. There's essentially one answer they're looking for which is, "I always find something to do to increase my sales." You have to seemingly sound obsessed with sales to play it safe unless your job is specifically for a customer service or auditing position.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you made a bad decision and what happened.

1 Answer

What area can you improve on

110 of 589 Interview Questions