Product Manager Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA | Glassdoor

Product Manager Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA

Often considered the "CEO" of their product area, product managers oversee the strategy, production, and implementation of a particular product. Because product management teams include members from different backgrounds such as engineering, design, and data design, product managers must have strong communication skills and excel in cross-functional work environments. Expect to answer questions about your management abilities, prioritization skills, and experience working in product. Though not required, technical backgrounds are advantageous particularly when applying for roles at tech companies.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are some of the product features of my software?

1 Answer

Told him about , how it helped the operations team.

They asked about my prior job experience. Sometimes the trail of questions got off subject and went into irrelevant topics, but I believe that was to test personality.

1 Answer

There were no "10 questions" as reported here. Good conversational interview about my background and experience.

If you had a blank canvas what would you have our product do?

1 Answer

Face to face and phone interviews with fairly standard questions including basic marketing theory.

Complete online assessment on skills, background, and leadership experiences and views.

Most questions were about previous work and accomplishments.

What do you do when a co-worker relationship sours?

How long have you been working in product management? Why do you want to work for us?