Program Manager Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Program Manager

Program Manager Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA

Program managers are responsible for overseeing several company projects that are connected by a common goal. Employers are looking for candidates who excel at people management and conflict resolution. Interviewers will want to know about your leadership and multitasking skills, so come ready to discuss a time you were able to successfully motivate a group to meet an imminent deadline or any experience diffusing issues between coworkers.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Are you open and able to be on site for multiple shifts?

1 Answer

Are you able to work without a lot of supervision?

1 Answer

What is your biggest weakness. I hate that question. It's always difficult to answer but I was honest with the interviewer and the question and my answer led to some very good discussion.

What special qualities set you apart from other candidates?

What type of software have I used to manage projects

They really wanted to drill down to detail on a previous program management challenge. Multiple questions on who was involved, budgets, and timeline.

- Tell me about yourself? - Tell me about your experience with software and hardware integration (SME instructor on systems, mx troubleshooting, ACAS) - What experience do you have with multiple users managing same resource - What is my leadership/management style? - What do I want from my organizattion I work for? I asked them about travel related to job and how would someone in this position know they were doing a great job.