Project Manager Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA | Glassdoor

Project Manager Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about your background and what you could bring to the position.

1 Answer

Explain the difference between a firewall and router

1 Answer

Tell me how you solved a problem when things did not go as expected.

Could I tell the Exec VP something derogatory about a competitor.

What is your experience managing large enterprise projects ... please describe your job experiences.

1 Answer

The interview questions were basic ranging from strengiths, to what you were looking for in a positoin, handling conflict, and asking specific examples of project management experience

I did not have any questions or scenarios that I could not positively answer

questions about awareness of research methodologies, optimal ways to attract focus group participants, ways to ensure respondents show up for studies, best ways to create slides for a presentation and i had to show my excel spreadsheet skills by formatting a grid.

Why are you interested in thos market sector?