Project Manager Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Project Manager

Project Manager Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Basic questions in regards to the wireless industry. They like name dropping!

1 Answer

Answered the questions that I had answers for; some of the questions you won't have an answer for, as they are questions specific to ATT's operations.

What would I do if.........

1 Answer

Can you work with a company that does not have project management software.

1 Answer

Have you ver been to jail?

1 Answer

What has prepared you for the transition from a company employee to a consulting role?

1 Answer

Tell me why and how you would fit into this company. This was the first question which was kind of intense to begin with.

Asked about technical background and prior experiences.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?

1 Answer

They explained a lot of the PM process and then asked about my organizational skills as well as asked about a time I may have managed a project previously.