Sales Associate Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA | Glassdoor

Sales Associate Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA

"When hiring sales associates, employers are looking for charismatic candidates who can provide helpful advice to customers and close sales. Be prepared to answer a few scenario questions that will assess your ability to handle difficult customers, sell a product, or excel on a team. Previous sales experience is an advantage, but not necessary."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if you brought a customer something to try on and they didn't like it?

2 Answers

Ask them what they didn't like about it and what other styles would they prefer.

i will try to chang or taket back form him .and what other model he want.

If you had a bad experience with a customer and what did you do to turn it around in your favor.

Why Bebe?

1 Answer

Have you ever dealt with an unsatisfied customer and what did yo do to fix it? Have you ever worked with commission? What would you do if you found out other employees were taking your customers or commission?

1 Answer

Interviewed by second Manager: comparing my most difficult feats from my last job to current an how I might not fit the bill if I had a hard time with the last employers criteria's.

What is water falling?

1 Answer

Do you like video games.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for the Rack instead of the full line store?

1 Answer

What was your experience with theft and how did you contribute to defer it if any?

1 Answer

Can I handle stress and rush rush rush?? Was pretty cool and totally not what I expected. Still waiting on backround check then hopefully i got it.