Safety manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Safety manager Interview Questions

"When interviewing for the role of safety manager, expect to answer questions that will assess your knowledge of industry safety practices and your ability to ensure employees comply with safety guidelines. Employers are looking for organized and proactive candidates who will have the authority to intervene when necessary. Before applying, make sure you've earned your certification from the Board of Certified Safety Professionals. To get an edge on the competitive, you may want to consider becoming an OSHA-Authorized Trainer as well."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time you were aware of an unsafe trend within your company. How did you respond to the situation and what were the results?

1 Answer

I provided an example that described the situation observed, my analysis and the results. Results given were immediate and long term results. As well, I provided the other changes made that were a result from the resolution.

Tell me how you resolved a safety deficiency you observed during an audit.

1 Answer

What was my management style

1 Answer

What is your idea of a successful job site.

2 Answers

How do you deal with uncooperative students?

When can you get here?

2 Answers

The VP asked me " I know you have the education and experience, tell what something about yourself that is not capture in your resume"

Are you committed?

1 Answer

how do you handle dangerous situations?

1 Answer

How much experience did I have.

110 of 218 Interview Questions