Safety Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Safety Supervisor

Safety Supervisor Interview Questions

Safety supervisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Would I yell at an employee who showed up late for work after the employee told me that there was a tragedy in their family they were addressing prior to coming in. Teamwork, compassion, and providing a safe environment for our clients were key concerns of my Director.

1 Answer

I was given a couple thought provoking questions regarding teamwork, utilizing company tools found on the National Express Corporation web site and networking within the organization to determine if I would address concerns as they arose or wait until they became major issues before I would address these situations. The General Manager told me during the interview that I was the most qualified Durham trained employee for this job.

Are you considering moving if offered this position.

1 Answer

What does a successful Safety Program mean to me.

1 Answer

Your general interview questions were asked. No big ones were asked that would have thrown me off my game.

They probed into my history with domestic and international regulations.

1 Answer

Habe I ever been in a situation where I had to explain the importance of following a safety rule to someone who is not receptive/argumentative.

1 Answer

They asked about my people skills with regards to working with direct reports and cross functional business associates.

110 of 21 Interview Questions