Analyst Interview Questions in Saint Petersburg, FL | Glassdoor

Analyst Interview Questions in Saint Petersburg, FL

"Analysts work in a variety of fields to break down complex problems and find solutions. When interviewing candidates, employers are looking for applicants who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of the field. For more information on the specific questions you'll be asked, try researching a particular role such as business analyst, financial analyst, programming analyst, or data analyst."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

1. Where do you see yourself in a few years after working here. 2. I see you don't have any college (I have 7 years of QA experience I'm not sure why this was even brought up) are you planning on going to college?

were less like questions and more like a flowing conversation

A customer calls in and states that their unable to access their email. Explain the type of questions you would ask them to trouble shoot the issue.

most questions centered around ability to create processes, documentation and be a part of building a new department in IT, as well as doing the actual work

What is your background with Agile and Behavior Driven Development?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

"What do you think your biggest weakness is?" I always have trouble with this. Sometimes they want to know the answer in regards to job duties sometimes they are looking for a more personal experience type answer. I've learned to just ask what the question is pertaining to. In this instance they wanted to know professionally and personally.

various questions -- see most asked interview questions. This would be an easy interview if you do your homework.

Are you able to thrive in competitive enviornments?