Business Analyst Interview Questions in Saint Petersburg, FL | Glassdoor
Business Analyst Interview Questions in Saint Petersburg, FL

Business Analyst Interview Questions in Saint Petersburg, FL

When interviewing a candidate for a business analyst role, employers are looking to assess your analytical problem-solving skills as well as your communication and collaboration skills. Be prepared to analyze a business case study and answer behavioral questions that often test your ability to handle challenging stakeholders or tight deadlines. Business analysts must also be creative thinkers, so expect to tackle a few unusual brainteasers that are designed to see how well you can think through a complex problem.

Top Interview Questions

What is your background with Agile and Behavior Driven Development?

How have you been challenged in your career, and how did you handle those more stressful situations?

How do I deal with a challenging customer?

Have I experienced a decision made by management/organization that I did not agree with and how did I manage the changes?

I had a gap in employment so I was asked to explain that.

1 Answer

most questions centered around ability to create processes, documentation and be a part of building a new department in IT, as well as doing the actual work

I was asked a variety of questions from how to handle specific scenarios with co-workers to agile processes and tools used. There were no questions that I considered difficult but that is probably because this is what I have been doing for quite some time. I was asked how/when I find time to do documentation if I am in back to back meetings all day.

1 Answer

Describe a time when you had conflict with a co worker.

Are you a process or customer person?

1 Answer

Why are you the right person for this job.

3 Answers