Claims Representative Interview Questions in Saint Petersburg, FL | Glassdoor

Claims Representative Interview Questions in Saint Petersburg, FL

Claims representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How good at you at yielding?

1 Answer

The question is not "how good..." The question is generally along the lines of "can you be a team player even when you disagree with a business decision from upper management?" I am unfamiliar with the context of this person's experience. However, we often hire individuals who are either transitioning out of a supervisory role or have closed down their small agency. It is not an easy transition to go from being the boss to being a subordinate where you will be reporting to someone else who is now making the business decisions you once made for yourself when you hung your own shingle. I went through the same transition when I closed my practice and joined a corporate office. It's important to always communicate expectations. While we strongly encourage innovation and new ideas, no business can implement ALL ideas. It's important to retain focus in order to continue to grow, create new jobs, serve our employees, and our community.

A balanced combination about my personal life, previous experiences and my skills.

Why ASI? Tell me about yourself. (Professionally) Questions based on scenarios and past experiences in your current and former roles.