Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Saint Petersburg, FL | Glassdoor

Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Saint Petersburg, FL

"As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or ""describe a time when..."" questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and maintain a calm and professional composure. Make sure to come ready to provide a sales pitch of your company's product."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked if I had customer service experience and how my computer and phone skills ranked.

5 Answers

I answered that I had years of experience in both customer service, retail and I was advanced in computer skills.

How long after applying did you hear from them?

After I interviewed I was told that the next training class started in a month and where and when I was to appear. I was given a urine test for drugs right after the interview, so I assumed at this point I was hired immediately. And I was. I received an email in 3 days after the drug test and background check welcoming me to the HSN family. If I only knew then what I know now, I would have ean the other way

Give an example of how you had to think outside the box to help client?

whats your experience ?

1 Answer

"tell me about a time you had a conflict at work and what was the outcome".

1 Answer

Have you ever dealt with a difficult customer? If so, how did you handle it and what was the outcome?

Do you wan't to spend $300 dollars out of your own pocket to become an insurance agent? Then spend an additional $100 dollars per month for leads they generate for you?

1 Answer

How do I handle stressful situations

1 Answer

Tell me about a time where you have disagreed with a manager, how did you approach the situation?