Manager Interview Questions in Saint Petersburg, FL | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Saint Petersburg, FL

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Since I am typically overqualified for the positions I am seeking, I am often asked why I would want to do that type of work.

1 Answer

I describe my passion for the type of work sought; share my love of lifelong learning; occasionally I explain how hard my family works to stay out of debt so we can do the things we want to do instead of being driven by salary alone.

General questions regarding experience relating to the role they are looking to fill

1 Answer

how do you think you are a good fit at ross

1 Answer

None of the questions were unexpected for the position. They used a combination of behavioral-based questions and questions regarding my philosophic approach to my professional responsibilities.

1 Answer

Who do you look up to in business, and why? This was preceded by some typical background questions, such as tell me about yourself. They do not use behavioral based questions, and this is a direct tipoff about the lack of professionalism you can expect to encounter there.

1 Answer

There were no mysterious or key questions. The interview consisted of a friendly open, honest conversation about my past accomplishments and experience. The hiring manager and I talked for about 35 minutes as he conveyed the position details and explained what was expected. One of the standard questions is to give an example of how you manged a particularly difficult situation with a given project, resource or vendor.

1 Answer

I brought a brag book, but it was suggested I leave it in the car.

1 Answer

How many ping pong balls would fit in a bus?

1 Answer

What do you think a business development manager does on a daily basis?

3 Answers

A question was asked of me about the AMEX culture.

110 of 133 Interview Questions