Software Developer Interview Questions in Saint Petersburg, FL | Glassdoor

Software Developer Interview Questions in Saint Petersburg, FL

"Software developers design, write, test, and maintain the code for a software system. Extensive knowledge of programming languages, data structures, and algorithms are necessary to pass the technical interview which is designed to test these skills. Employers are looking for candidates with a bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience. "

Top Interview Questions

- Core concepts of object orientated programming - SOLID principles - Design patterns - Linked list, Binary and Non-Binary Tree Structures / Algorithms - REST architectures

Write a program that takes a phone extension as an input and finds the last name of the person in database.

1 Answer

How to find if linked link is a loop

1 Answer

My history of experience, and a recent challenge I overcame.

1 Answer

Sort unique lines in a file as per their frequence. The file has millions of lines.

1 Answer

"What do you think your biggest weakness is?" I always have trouble with this. Sometimes they want to know the answer in regards to job duties sometimes they are looking for a more personal experience type answer. I've learned to just ask what the question is pertaining to. In this instance they wanted to know professionally and personally.