Salary Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Salary Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Salary Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What salary are you looking for?

2 Answers

I personally think in an initial interview this is a topic that shouldn't be brought up. The HR rep said, "We'd like to know that we have the same ballpark figure that you have in mind, otherwise we might not be on the same page." I suspect this is data gathering for the HR department. I deflected a response, but the HR rep persisted by saying, "Are you thinking of a salary in X - Y range?" This left a very bad impression in my mind because soon after she asked the salary question, she revealed that they had a final candidate for the job, so basically the interview was just a cursory one.

Maybe u should have gave a number

The most difficult question was "If you are not hired for this position, would you be willing to accept a position one step down and work up to this one?

2 Answers

There weren't any difficult questions except what salary I wanted because I was new to the workforce at the time.

1 Answer

What Salary are you looking to obtain at Uline?

1 Answer

Can I work with the salary they offered me?

1 Answer

What was the salary you were paid in your last position?

1 Answer

What kind of salary are you looking for?

1 Answer

Tell me about one of your accounts in which the key contact changed. (How long did it take you to establish an effective relationship with your new customer? What actions did you take?)

1 Answer

Describe a new product or service you recommended for your organization to market. Why did you decide to recommend the product/service? What reaction did you get?

1 Answer

What did you make in your last job?

110 of 70 Interview Questions