Sale Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sale Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Sale Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a sales situation where price seemed to be the primary driver and how you overcame the focus on cost and made it more about 'value.'

2 Answers

I focused on the benefits of the product and the additional service that is provided to support them. While we are large enough to give the bast deal we are also small enough to give great customer service.

How willingly are you to travel owing to the fact that I hadn't travelled much.

1 Answer

What experience do you have with sales.

1 Answer

Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer ?

23 Answers

At the end of the "humoring" review and affected discussion of my resume, I was asked why a person with my level of education with a degree from a college well known for its exclusivity of aptitude and challenging degree programs (obviously, more brusquely put than this, i think it was more like, "someone who went to a smart school") wanted a "job at a mall?" Not only was the delivery of her quick, astute summary of my resume unexpected, so was the suddenly subjective turn in questioning, and thus the inherent risk therein of an explanatory, comprehensive answer...

3 Answers

What is the marketing strategy of your former company?

2 Answers

The most difficult job was when the leader told me to sell him something - anything. I always hate that question. I ended up telling him to give me something to sell - he chose his pen.

3 Answers

how did you deal with unhappy customers?

4 Answers

The majority of sales reps have FAILED here. What can you do differently? Please note that THIS IS A RED FLAG!!!!!!

2 Answers

The most difficult part of the interview for me was when they asked me about why I left my previous position.

110 of 434 Interview Questions