Sale Position Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sale Position Interview Questions

Sale position interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you know about Westlake Financial?

2 Answers

My answer: "You are a sub-prime auto lender." What I was really thinking was "You're a disgusting, money-hungry company that makes money off of exploiting desperate people. To work here, I would have to smoke weed every morning just to ease my conscience about working at a place like this. I'm sure there is a special place in hell for especially the upper management staff that works here."

Nothing, because if I did, I wouldn't be applying.

I asked about the hiring process when a prospective candidate applies to multiple locations and multiple jobs and may not get an offer from one location.

1 Answer

When they went over my work experience and education I was asked if I was looking for a design job with the company, because I start school for graphic design and I have a certificate in web development.

1 Answer

What can you bring to healthplus sales excellence that based on your knowledge we could do better in?

1 Answer

It was four questions that were kind of odd. They ask every applicant for direct sales the same questions.

1 Answer

The questions were very heavy on written personality testing

1 Answer

What if I am showing you around the first day and customers are going to the cash register and I have to go to the cash register and I leave you alone. And then three customers come up to you at the same time asking for help, what would you do?

1 Answer

where do u see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

If I like to be in the background or the face of the company

Do I like to cook. Which makes not sense with a Demonstration Service for food