Sales Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Account Executive Interview Questions

Sales account executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you improve your presentation if asked to do it again?

2 Answers

My sense is that each section could be improved with more practice and rehearsal. I was especially weak closing on the demo. I was thinking they were ready to book it, but did not confirm timely!

I always hear about the 30 minute presentation--is it on the topic of your choice, or are you doing a salesforce.com presentation? Do they give you a particular scenario to work with?

How do you go about getting leads, whether you were successful or not?

1 Answer

A sheet of paper with a written scenario is distributed for written responses from all candidates. You are asked what you would do in a hypothetical situation in which you must choose between an expensive car repair, buying a new car, or leasing a car given a particular amount sitting in the bank and a start date at your new job in the future (a couple weeks when I interviewed).

1 Answer

The role play was contrived, it was confusing since the instructions were contradictory

1 Answer

The interview questions were on the fly- it was obvious my resume was not even read prior to. Hard to understand the questions as they were not well thought out. The recruiter stressed the upcoming test had no wrong/right answers. This was a TRICK it was a math test that had right/wrong answers and requires you NOT use outside help. I was honest and did not. I tested the questions later and saw that if you Google each question the exact ones have been asked and answered already- hardly a coincidence. Glassdoor is fooling itself if they think everyone passes this test "on their own".( I later found out I did not "pass" and that it is needed in a sales position...huh???)!

Where do you see yourself in the next 10 yeares

Why Yelp?

1 Answer

Desctibe a time when you made a mistake at work.

1 Answer

How do we know you are up to the Challenge? How do we know you will stay with the company and not get bored?

1 Answer

Do you put your left shoe or your right shoe on first, and why?

110 of 505 Interview Questions