Sales Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Account Executive Interview Questions

Sales account executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How would you improve your presentation if asked to do it again?

2 Answers

My sense is that each section could be improved with more practice and rehearsal. I was especially weak closing on the demo. I was thinking they were ready to book it, but did not confirm timely!

I always hear about the 30 minute presentation--is it on the topic of your choice, or are you doing a salesforce.com presentation? Do they give you a particular scenario to work with?

Have you ever had to deliver bad news to a customer? How did you do it?

1 Answer

How do we know you are up to the Challenge? How do we know you will stay with the company and not get bored?

1 Answer

I am the owner of Mike's Pizza and I do not want to buy an ad. What should you do in this situation?

1 Answer

What is your biggest weakness?

1 Answer

A sheet of paper with a written scenario is distributed for written responses from all candidates. You are asked what you would do in a hypothetical situation in which you must choose between an expensive car repair, buying a new car, or leasing a car given a particular amount sitting in the bank and a start date at your new job in the future (a couple weeks when I interviewed).

1 Answer

Nothing too difficult, I tried to keep the interview in my hands the whole time, keep talking and show good body language and mainly confidence. Remember they are looking for someone upbeat and hardworking, never show that the long hours could be a problem.

1 Answer

How many cold-calls per day are you used to making?

Why FedEx