Sales Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Account Manager Interview Questions

Sales account manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are your strengths and weaknesses that you bring to this position.

2 Answers

Why did you turn down their offer? Too little money or other comp, got more money or equal money at a preferred alternative, something else?

I had another offer on the table at the time. It was for comparable money and more stable. I just wasn't sold on reselling products.

Why F5 and why you?

1 Answer

The manager noticed I had changed professions and industries, so he asked me why I decided to leave the industry I was in for a job in sales.

1 Answer

The most unexpected question for me was "how I go about handling a task with my team when we needed to by analytical"

Past job experience.

1 Answer

Tell us about a time you lost a National account and what you learned from it.

1 Answer

How did you resolve an almost impossible customer and what was the outcome?

1 Answer

Basic. It was clear their was no professional intentions to discover anything relevant behind any of the inquiries. I was immediately suspicious. It was a sham interview to make it look like it was an interview. Just random comments about previous employers and work history to make it look like he is contemplating if he wants to hire you or not to build suspense. All the while he knows he is going to "hire" anyone that comes in that office and fill their heads up with pipe dreams.

1 Answer

One of the Account Managers( male) asked if I was married and or had children in the interview, in front of the sales director?? The sales director immediately corrected him, like parent would a child???

1 Answer

How do you handle a client who feels he or she has been poorly served?

110 of 537 Interview Questions