Sales Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Administrator Interview Questions

Sales administrator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

describe a time where you had to handle a conflict with a guest/client

1 Answer

At my previous job I would have to handle client/customer issues daily. Empathizing and apologizing to the customer for any inconvenience they may have experienced tend to calm them down. By providing additional solutions to their problem Help as well.

"Do you know SAP?" "The current employee in this position seems to have a lot of free time - what would you do to occupy your downtime?"

5 Answers

What is 1/64 as a decimal?

2 Answers

How you would handle the situation of conflicting, equally important requests for work?

1 Answer

What would you do if you needed an Executive to sign a document by the end of the day for a deadline and they were unreachable and out of the office?

1 Answer

The VP asked what my father did for a living and how much money he made, which is, totally inappropriate. He also asked my age and if I was married, also made comment about it's good to be single and focus on career.

1 Answer

Tell me about a situation at your previous employeer where you came up against a difficult situation morally. What was the situation, how did y ou handle it, and what was teh outcome.

1 Answer

What are your salary expectations? We want to be sure before meeting you that you fit into our budget

1 Answer

Do I consider myself to be an honest person.?

Can I multitask?