Sales and Marketing Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales and Marketing Director Interview Questions

Sales and marketing director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How do you motivate people?

1 Answer

I believe that people need to embrace a goal and believe that they are capable of achieving it in order to be motivated to pursue that goal. I work with my team to develop goals that deliver on business targets and are achievable. By providing the vision, a measurable target, and supporting them with the right tools and information, I motivate my teams.

WHat will you find challenging about working here?

1 Answer

How to keep from getting personally involved.

1 Answer

Questions about working with difficult people, etc., Salary expectation. The HR director, let me know my references spoke highly of me regarding establishing loyalty and motivating my team, ability to reach sales goals, strengths in food and beverage and revenue management. Creativity in assisting fundraising groups maximize the impact on their organization. My community involvement also fostered my opportunities to have awareness' of new business in area and establish relationship's with caterers, spa, sports team, and film crews.

1 Answer

What do you do or say when there is a breakdown in the middle of the sale

1 Answer

What would you do differently to improve our position in the marketplace and increase sales?

1 Answer

Most unexpected question was how do I feel about different opportunities within the company if I was unable to work in applied position

Could I make a difference