Sales and Marketing Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales and Marketing Representative

Sales and Marketing Representative Interview Questions

Sales and marketing representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Given the words, "Fun, Money, Advancement" place them in order.

Fun, advancement, money.

The manager told me everyone starts at the same level, no matter what, but I could probably pick up quickly and become a manager with my experience.

1 Answer

What interested me about their company, their Job Posting?

1 Answer

I was asked about my experience, my resume, background, and a lot of questions about my goals.

1 Answer

What would make you a good employee?

1 Answer

Q: What was one thing that they asked you? Do you mind working out in the field knocking doors at people's houses?

1 Answer

Q. Why are you looking for work now? Are you currently employed?

1 Answer

Q: What was one thing that they asked you? How much do you want to earn? Do you require a salary or is straight commission OK with you?

1 Answer

When I arrived for the interview at the Sacramento location there were 8 other people sitting in a small lobby, all there for the same interview, scheduled at the same time! The woman at the desk gave us a small questionnaire to fill out and then they started calling people in for "interviews". It was extremely fast paced, each person was only in the interview office for maybe 5-7 minutes. It was awkward and felt like speed dating. Lol Once I was called back, the woman asked me the exact same question I'd been previously on the phone and the only additional question was, "What do you like to do for fun?" Nothing about my marketing or sales background. I was told that I'd be notified if I was gping to be scheduled for a second interview OR NOT within 48 hours. Never heard a word back. I called to follow up about four days after the first in house interview, was told that I'd hear back later that day, still nothing. It's been two weeks and I've yet to receive any contact. Super unprofessional. My take on the interview is that it's not an interview at all, I definitely got the impression that they just want to see what you look like and I'm suspicious that they're also interested in your age. I say that because the people walking around who worked there all appeared to be relatively young. Both are just speculation on my part, but it seemed extremely obvious.

1 Answer

You have a couple who is looking at a few homes, they don't really wnat to by any of the homes. How do you get them to choose one.