Sales and Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales and Service Interview Questions

1,182

Sales and service interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

My ability to develop a sales and customer service team.

1 Answer

One has to be super honest when answering the questions. All questions are easy but they are subjective. Give clear and concise answers and back them up with why you think your answer is correct. For example, they asked me: How much do you think an insurance sales person earns when compared to other sales people? How much do you think you deserve to earn your first year? How many hours make a successful salesman? What motivates you?

1 Answer

How would you handle a situation in which you have demands from a manager a coworker and a customer all at once?

1 Answer

None, but they did ask specifics about Nordstrom's history.

1 Answer

What did i like most about my most recent position?

1 Answer

In fairness I only was asked two questions. " Why should I be hired?"

1 Answer

What hours would you be available?

2 Answers

The postmaster showed me a list of approx. 10 people who wanted to work in the same office for which I was applying and for the same job for which I was applying. He asked me: "What makes you think that you are the best job applicant among this list of people who achieved the same test score that you achieved plus some of whom are 10 points ahead of you because they are veterans?" (At the time vets automatically received an extra 10 points, which I hope is still true today.)

1 Answer

Would I be available to work all shifts?

4150 of 1,182 Interview Questions