Sales and Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales and Service Representative

Sales and Service Representative Interview Questions

Sales and service representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you determine what is ethical and what isn't?

3 Answers

i am committed to my work , determined in achieving my goals, and highly energetic.

I am a watches service centre manager and technical person My experience 17th years in watch industry as a service centre manager and technical person in ahmedabad. Last 10th years in The Golden Time watches showroom as a service centre manager and technical person My contact number is +91 9714957951/+91 8849006632 Email id vipul198229@gmail.com

If you dont get offered a position here at Cintas, what will you do?

2 Answers

How did you pay for college?

1 Answer

"What was your salary at your last place of employment?"

1 Answer

None really that difficult. questions are similar to " What is something that you have done to improve safety at work." and " tell me about a time you had to go out of your way for a customer "

1 Answer

I was well prepared for the interview as I research possible questions asked so nothing took me off guard. I was pleased with the outcome.

1 Answer

there were not any difficult or unexpected questions just unexpected and unrealistic goals to be met every month. Insurance is very much a relationship business and it takes time to build the trust and get the information needed to give quotes from outside cold calling.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work from home.

2 Answers

When did you graduate high school?

1 Answer

Why are you interested in insurance?