Sales assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales assistant Interview Questions

"Sales assistants often work in a supporting role to a sales team by working on reporting and administration or as an entry-level sales role. During an interview, expect to talk about how you work in a fast-paced environment, what kind of people that you work best with, as well as your decision-making processes. Be prepared to role-play a situation with a difficult customer or selling the company's product to a potential client.Sales coordinators support a sales team through a range of tasks, from reporting and administration to client relations. Employers want to know about previous sales experience, ability to work in a team, and how familiar you are with their product. In the interview, be prepared to role play handling an angry customer or another situation in which you must demonstrate excellent customer service skills."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Explain the perfect manager in your opinion.

4 Answers

A manager that is not just about "sales" and is invested in their employees as well as the company. Someone approachable and can tell me when they want things done in a specific way.

A manager who does he/her job right but allows others to succeed and tell the employee their weaknesses

Hey are you still hiring

describe a time where you had to handle a conflict with a guest/client

41 Answers

How do you see your role within an office that is struggling?

1 Answer

What are your goals with the company?

1 Answer

I wasn't really asked hard questions. We just talked naturally about the industry and what i was looking for.

1 Answer

are you married or single

6 Answers

Tell me about yourself?

6 Answers

How far can you commute to a development?

2 Answers

Have you had previous retail experience

2 Answers

If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?

110 of 1,244 Interview Questions