Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Associate Interview Questions

"When hiring sales associates, employers are looking for charismatic candidates who can provide helpful advice to customers and close sales. Be prepared to answer a few scenario questions that will assess your ability to handle difficult customers, sell a product, or excel on a team. Previous sales experience is an advantage, but not necessary."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You're a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?

45 Answers

Pick two celebrities to be your parents

21 Answers

If you could be any animal, what whould you be and why?

7 Answers

All were the basic questions you would expect, because they read from the papers left on the table by the store manager. One they kept asking was about my seasonal job, that I wasn't going back to, due to the commute and not driving any more, which I explained at least 5 times about and they still couldn't understand that I wanted to work near where I live. What part of that was confusing, maybe they just didn't understand because they didn't have it written down in front of them to read from.

6 Answers

Sell me this pen. I have to try to sell them a plain pen. Also had to sell them air.

6 Answers

If someone stole something (either an employee or a customer), what would you do?

5 Answers

True or false: people do lots of annoying things.

5 Answers

Explain the reason for your time lapse in jobs.

8 Answers

What skills do you have to offer that will make you successful at HHGregg?

3 Answers

How would you do you handle gossip.

3 Answers