Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales Associate

Sales Associate Interview Questions

"When hiring sales associates, employers are looking for charismatic candidates who can provide helpful advice to customers and close sales. Be prepared to answer a few scenario questions that will assess your ability to handle difficult customers, sell a product, or excel on a team. Previous sales experience is an advantage, but not necessary."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you like about sales?

2 Answers

Name a time someone lied to you

2 Answers

Lets say you have a line of customers and a phone call comes in. Who do you take care of first and why?

3 Answers

repeated questions about where EXACTLY I currently work.

2 Answers

The most difficult question or unexpected if you didn't do any research on this company to find the answer is; "WHO DO YOU THINK ARE OUR BIGGEST COMPETITORS". Some might think it's a trick question, but it definitely isn't. They are serious.

3 Answers

Sell me the outfit you have on.

2 Answers

What brands do we carry? Look on the website What celebrity represents our brand most? Zooey Deschanel What age group do we sell to? 20s to 30s Describe the anthro women? Sample: Hippie Chic, Classic Boho girl, girly environmentalist and other variations with fashion words and the bohemian lifestyle. Questions very depending on interviewer

2 Answers

What salary are you expecting?

2 Answers

If you were a character on a tv show, which character would you be and why?

4 Answers

Describe your style, your style influences, and name a style icon of yours.

3140 of 46,356 Interview Questions