Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Associate Interview Questions

"When hiring sales associates, employers are looking for charismatic candidates who can provide helpful advice to customers and close sales. Be prepared to answer a few scenario questions that will assess your ability to handle difficult customers, sell a product, or excel on a team. Previous sales experience is an advantage, but not necessary."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you were a character on a tv show, which character would you be and why?

4 Answers

Did you have to come far?

2 Answers

What brands do we carry? Look on the website What celebrity represents our brand most? Zooey Deschanel What age group do we sell to? 20s to 30s Describe the anthro women? Sample: Hippie Chic, Classic Boho girl, girly environmentalist and other variations with fashion words and the bohemian lifestyle. Questions very depending on interviewer

2 Answers

How would you deal with a shop lifter? How do you identify a loss prevention case?

2 Answers

How to handle an upset customer

2 Answers

The most difficult question or unexpected if you didn't do any research on this company to find the answer is; "WHO DO YOU THINK ARE OUR BIGGEST COMPETITORS". Some might think it's a trick question, but it definitely isn't. They are serious.

3 Answers

We dont have aisle numbers in the store. How would you direct a customer who asks where an item is.

3 Answers

How are you geared toward customer service?

2 Answers

Describe a customer that would shop at this store.

2 Answers

How much turnover is there in Sales Associates in their first year?

4150 of 43,091 Interview Questions