SALES CLERK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SALES CLERK Interview Questions

SALES clerk interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Basic info, where did you work, why the 99¢ store, etc wtc

Obviously my prequalifications

you just have ti hit alot of businesses, can you do that?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work in seafood?

1 Answer

Please tell give me an example of how you have been affected by veteran preference.

1 Answer

the first part of the interview they took us to a room and as a group they had us do group exersice and we chose a stuffed animal and described why we chose this stuffed toy and how we relate to it. next we were given legos and told as a team to build what model thing we were given. (we had a jet) the last thing we were given two scenario cards and we described how we would handle the situation. we got "what would you do if you found a lost child." and "you see a mother just bought food and you are bussing tables. what would you do?" that was it and they sent us back to the other room. we waited for the second interveiw to start which was individual. when they called me they just reveiwed my application and then asked if it was all correct. and then they offered the job on the spot. i stayed there after doing the drug test and paperwork.

1 Answer

Easy questions, nothing hard, I got hired right away.

1 Answer

The most difficult question was asked after my training was complete. I was asked "Do you think you can handle this?" After two 8 hours shifts I was on my own, alone, in the store.

1 Answer

“Tell us about a time when you had conflict ( two superiors asking you work on different projects at same time) and how you dealt with it.”

1 Answer

What is more important, good customer service, or providing good products?

1 Answer

What is your availability?!

110 of 169 Interview Questions