Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Consultant Interview Questions

"Companies depend on sales consultants to establish trust between clients and companies through their marketing, interpersonal, and customer service skills. Expect to draw heavily on previous experience during an interview. Popular questions ask about situations in which you have changed a client's mind or demonstrated strong interpersonal skills during challenging times. You may also have to demonstrate your sales skills by pitching a product to the interviewer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Sell me this paper clip (or any other various object they may have)

1 Answer

Ask probing questions to see what the customer is looking for in the product and then sell that feature. ALWAYS upsell additional products!!! They love that!!!

If you don't know anything about the cell phone, tablet (ect) the customer is talking about what do you do?

1 Answer

An old man and a younger person come in at the same time, who would you help first?

1 Answer

If there was a movie produced about your life, who would play you, and why?

12 Answers

When were you given a NO, and not able to turn that into a YES?

3 Answers

Tell me about a time you used your sense of humor to difuse a situation at work?

2 Answers

How would you handle an upset customer?

Why Sprint??

1 Answer

Only questions were if I had done this type of work before.

1 Answer

The general manager asked me if I would fire or discipline some one who worked there that stole a can of soda.

110 of 3,803 Interview Questions