Sales consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for sales consultant

Sales consultant Interview Questions

"Companies depend on sales consultants to establish trust between clients and companies through their marketing, interpersonal, and customer service skills. Expect to draw heavily on previous experience during an interview. Popular questions ask about situations in which you have changed a client's mind or demonstrated strong interpersonal skills during challenging times. You may also have to demonstrate your sales skills by pitching a product to the interviewer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you don't know anything about the cell phone, tablet (ect) the customer is talking about what do you do?

1 Answer

"You could try and persuade them over to a product that you do know something about, read along and point to the information on the box or display, so you both know what the product is about."

An old man and a younger person come in at the same time, who would you help first?

1 Answer

Sell me this paper clip (or any other various object they may have)

1 Answer

a time you dealt with a difficult customer

6 Answers

They asked many questions about my past selling experiences and wanted to know about my sales cycle.

5 Answers

When were you given a NO, and not able to turn that into a YES?

4 Answers

They want a lot of examples in your answers. I felt that they were using a script. They asked a lot of personal questions. Does your husband support your desire to join our team? Do you have daycare for your children? How will you get to work?

3 Answers

How have you achieved your previous sales achievments Do you consider yourself an aggressive sales associate Biggest let down and how you overcame it....

3 Answers

Their focus is on getting customers to sign up for DirecTV service. One of the questions was to describe three benefits of the DirecTV Now app.

sell me this pen/phone