Sales Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Coordinator Interview Questions

"Field sales teams depend on their sales coordinators to utilize their organizational skills and knowledge of policies to maximize their performance. Employers are interested in hiring candidates who are familiar with the industry that they will be working with, but also really excel in providing exceptional customer service. Be prepared to talk about what you can offer to increase profitability or efficiency in the company as this is your ultimate goal. Come with a positive attitude as you will be working alongside a team and resolving issues with customers."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Holding up the cards and asking what the inside said

1 Answer

"What is this 3 year gap in your resume?" concerning an overlap of concurrent positions

1 Answer

Where is your dream home?

1 Answer

What is your tolerance/ threshold for frustration?

1 Answer

I was aked if I minded assisting in store operations when the store was short staffed. Have you ever been to a Lowes and thought it was properly staffed? I wanted to sell as they call them "exterior products" and make money. Not tell some lady which paint would look nice on the prefab shelving made in China she was buying 2 rows over.

1 Answer

The Director of Marketing always asks the same question at the end of his interview: "If you could have a fireside chat with one person, dead or alive, who would it be".

1 Answer

Tell me a time when you had to repair a relationship that had been previously stressed

1 Answer

The department head asked questions associated with the skills and tasks required for the position - give me an example of a time... The owner seemed to be more focused on questions related to scenarios that may occur and how I would handle them.

1 Answer

She only asked if everything she described to me about the job was too intense for me. She also asked what I thought customer service meant to me and how I felt about being in a leadership position.

Why you?