Sales Counselor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Counselor Interview Questions

Sales counselor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

have you done sales before

1 Answer

Yes, i did at my previous job

The toughest question was probably about my last job, which was with an extremely successful retailer which few people ever left voluntarily.

1 Answer

there are many interview questions that were asked, simply because this is the strategy used to hire employees. at least the district manager that I interviewed with this was the case. he seemed to like to talk about himself very much, essentially he was seeing if I would buy into what he was selling - which is an indicator of a weak point in any applicant. what they look for is a person who is competitive, to the point where there is not a mutual exchange of information but rather a one-sided manipulation. if you interviewed with this company and never see the job- is a blessing in disguise as this job requires you to sacrifice too much character for too little compensation.

1 Answer

Can you work on days, nights, and weekends?

1 Answer

Do you have any history in sales

1 Answer

Give you a manual and want you to operate the computer system, and input some data into the machine even you are totally unfamiliar with it.

1 Answer

He asked if I owned a car, but not because he wanted to make sure I got to work on time. He didn't tell me that I would be driving around uncompensated passing out passes. Other than that he just asked me about what was on my resume.

Sell me a pen.