Sales Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Development Representative Interview Questions

2,642

Sales development representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why Hired? What is your biggest passion?

3 Answers

Hunter or Farmer?

Flexibility combined with an independent disposition and ability to solve problems under extreme pressure. Proven performer who is adept and adroit at working independently with minimal supervision as well as contributing and collaborating as a productive, proficient team member. • A highly motivated aspiration to lead from the front as a goal-oriented manager and leader. Enthusiastic, knowledge hungry, self-starter with significant exposure to various business models and frameworks. An ability to relate the previous with the most appropriate and compatible cases and situations.

farmer

Nothing really that difficult. Pretty basic interview questions, strengths/weaknesses, how do you deal with failure, goal setting, staying motivated. They really felt like they weren't trying to catch me off guard, they just wanted me to be able to communicate clearly who I was, why I wanted to work there, and why I would be a great fit for their company culture.

Why Glassdoor?

2 Answers

First question, after a rather unusual introduction: "Please tell us your full name, location and age."

2 Answers

Can you tell me about a time you were a leader?

2 Answers

Have you ever failed before?

2 Answers

What part of your past experience can be useful for the SDR role?

2 Answers

What are you favorite types of food

3 Answers

I was asked about my level of comfort with cold calling, closing ratios, and having sales goals.

2 Answers

What do you think is the most common reason sales people fail?

110 of 2,642 Interview Questions