Sales Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Director Interview Questions

"Sales directors are expected to set sales goals, supervise sales managers, and establish prices for the company. During interviews, be prepared to talk about previous experience in sales, management style, and challenges that you have faced with difficult clients. Your interview may also include a mock sales call with the interviewer. Employers prioritize candidates understand the challenges of sales and have the leadership skills to guide a team."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Exposure to challenger sales methodology.

2 Answers

Had some exposure but not yet formally trained in challenger selling.

Yes, it's teach, tailor, and taking control 😃

What were some of your biggest challenges in dealing with difficult clients and how did you overcome them?

1 Answer

Which advertising campaign that I conceived was a disaster and how did I bring it around?

1 Answer

How do you motivate people?

1 Answer

Questions spanned from work experience examples all the way to my personality. What keeps me motivated and what do I like about my job.

1 Answer

Tell us about High School?

1 Answer

Making move from Denver to KC without family - how would I adapt? Game plan to increase revenue after several down years?

1 Answer

Do you have any recruiting experience?

3 Answers

How would you go about introducing a new product to our customers, that is more expensive and could possibly derail current sales in process? Would you offer this new product as a total solution combined with current products, offer it separately, or after you close the sale of the current offering?

1 Answer

The questions were dependent on the interviewer his or her level of professionalism.

110 of 737 Interview Questions