Sales Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Director Interview Questions

"Sales directors are expected to set sales goals, supervise sales managers, and establish prices for the company. During interviews, be prepared to talk about previous experience in sales, management style, and challenges that you have faced with difficult clients. Your interview may also include a mock sales call with the interviewer. Employers prioritize candidates understand the challenges of sales and have the leadership skills to guide a team."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Walk me through your team and how you manage

1 Answer

Many of the questions were fairly standard. The most challenging thing is to reply with your own thoughts and insights when you can take the easy way out and answer "by the book".

1 Answer

Will I commit to make Eugene, OR my final residence during my working career? Am I willing to make this my last job until I retire?

1 Answer

Ask personal questions regarding my family.

1 Answer

in the presentation phase "What will this (bazaarvoice) cost me?"

1 Answer

What are the components of a truly successful sales candidate you look for and how can you tell if these components are genuine?

1 Answer

Mobile Pathways - how they track users who go into retail outlets?

1 Answer

How much money do you want to make?

1 Answer

Are you excited by not knowing what your day is going to be like or do you need a routine and expectation of what you're going to do every day?

1 Answer

How do you feel your last Director did as a leader?

2130 of 746 Interview Questions