Sales Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Director Interview Questions

"Sales directors are expected to set sales goals, supervise sales managers, and establish prices for the company. During interviews, be prepared to talk about previous experience in sales, management style, and challenges that you have faced with difficult clients. Your interview may also include a mock sales call with the interviewer. Employers prioritize candidates understand the challenges of sales and have the leadership skills to guide a team."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Biggest weakness in doing this job?

1 Answer

How do you define Success? The reason for it being difficult is there were no parameters for the definition. It was not based on success at work or success in life, and being that broad left it open to enormous interpretation.

1 Answer

Do you like to play ping pong?

1 Answer

Actually a comment: "things constantly change here. If you are not comfortable with change, then you might not enjoying working here." Also: Why do you want to work for Benefitfocus.

Why would a security not have a valid Discount Margin

1 Answer

I was asked about certain projects I have worked on in the past.

1 Answer

Questions were based on what I was doing at Ricoh and would I want to continue to do that at mindshift

1 Answer

Lack of focus on true discussion and silly attempt to derail the conversation with , "How much will this cost" questions

1 Answer

How would you overhaul the Channel Program?

1 Answer

Why are you leaving your current job

3140 of 781 Interview Questions