Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Executive Interview Questions

"Sales executives bring their experience in sales to create relationships with clients, identify product improvements, and close deals for the company. Prepare for your interview by outlining stressful situations you've handled, identifying the compelling features of a company's product, and analyzing how you build long term client relationships. In addition, you should expect to be required to give a sales pitch to the employer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

how good are you in improve the sales and customer service ?

1 Answer

serving the food with a following proper (SOP). & treat the customer what they are expected from us. Like by showing Sympathy & Empathy.

What does BrightTALK do?

Sell me this pen.

1 Answer

Is there any questions for me

3 Answers

How would you improve your presentation if asked to do it again?

2 Answers

What clients have you worked with in your past positions and who do you know there? The Rolodex question

1 Answer

Tell us about your typical sale, size timing, level engaged at client, etc

1 Answer

The role play was contrived, it was confusing since the instructions were contradictory

1 Answer

How do you feel you will handle the rejection and barriers placed in your way by prospective clients who do not feel that they are interested in our services?

1 Answer

They asked me if I knew what SEO and SEM meant. I did not because I have never built a website. There was no need for me to know these terms. They had nothing to do with the position I was going to fill. They looked surprised that I did not know these terms even though I am extremely computer literate.

110 of 1,991 Interview Questions