Sales executive Interview Questions

"Sales executives bring their experience in sales to create relationships with clients, identify product improvements, and close deals for the company. Prepare for your interview by outlining stressful situations you've handled, identifying the compelling features of a company's product, and analyzing how you build long term client relationships. In addition, you should expect to be required to give a sales pitch to the employer."

Sales executive Interview Questions

8,896 Sales Executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
BrightTALK
Sales Executive was asked...November 6, 2014

What does BrightTALK do?

1 Answers

Content marketing platform optimized for marketers.

how good are you in improve the sales and customer service ?

1 Answers

serving the food with a following proper (SOP). & treat the customer what they are expected from us. Like by showing Sympathy & Empathy. Less

GDS Group

Sell me this pen.

1 Answers

Ask for the pen. Then tell them to write down their name on a piece of paper. They can't because they wont have a pen. Supply and demand. Less

Hawkins Cookers Limited

You get to meet the real terror of Hawkins in the most pleasant way.

134 Answers

Anyone please tell me what is the pattern of written test. I have my written test on 1st june 2014. Less

goodluck to all u people, please inform us about the pattern.. will be waiting eagerly.. :) Less

logiacal reasoning, tax (excise), costing and simple english... test is managebale if u know the formulaes right and apply little logics. I hope that for accounts all are done. goodluck to others :) Less

du

Where do you see yourself in 5 years

10 Answers

Sales manager

Sales manager

Sales Team Leader

Vodafone

What is your memorable day ?

4 Answers

Very Nice Article with Useful information Visit website to know about Benefits of off Page SEO Less

I coudn't tell a memorable day becouse i have many memorable day.

true....

Talent Trader

do you think you can handle the fast-paced environment?

Yes sure

Surely I can handle this fast environment

Kotak Mahindra

Banking related questions I am interested banking line

4 Answers

Good facilities and best service

Good Communication

Los Angeles Clippers

What will you do to be better that John Doe? (to provide some context, this question was asked in the first group interview, they were asking the candidate next to me questions and then immediately turned to me and asked how I would perform better than him)

4 Answers

My education and experience makes me the perfect choice for this position.

I would use my education and experience in sales to out sale anyone in this room. Less

Engage with as many customers as possible. Making sure each one felt special and comfortable with me. My goal is to make a sale. Figure who is buying and has the resources buy to the product. Less

Microsoft

Tell me about a time when you were put in a difficult team situation.

4 Answers

I tried rooftop slushie mentioned above and it was pretty helpful. I recommend it. Less

This is an interesting read: bit.ly/faang100

Can you share other questions during phone interview

Viewing 1 - 10 of 8,896 Interview Questions