Sales Floor Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Floor Team Leader Interview Questions

Sales floor team leader interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a time you had to coach a team member for performance issues.

2 Answers

Summation: Team member was showing up late constantly. Coached individual and processed corrective action. Team member began to show up on time.

Stated instances when the Team member has come late.Asked for his the reasons for being late.Asked him how it has impacted the appointments.Shared my concerns and the impact on Team meetings.Asked him how he intented to correct the situation and provided my inputs if required to correct the situation.Monitored and reinforced on his coming on time in the subsequent meetings.

Q: So, you're applying for the Sales Floor position?

1 Answer

How would you deal with angry guest on sales floor or check out

1 Answer

How would you handle terminating an employee for consistent late arrivals?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time in which you disagreed with your supervisor. What was the situation, who was involved, and what was the outcome?

1 Answer

No difficult questions, just need scenarios to fit and highlight your experience that transfers to a leadership position.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you encountered a difficult situation and how you handled it.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you challenged someone higher than you and what was the outcome.

1 Answer

"Why should I hire an outside employee for a position I could promote from within?"

1 Answer

Tell us a time when you had a conflict with an advisor?

110 of 72 Interview Questions