Sales floor team leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales floor team leader Interview Questions

sales floor team leader interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a time you had to coach a team member for performance issues.

2 Answers

Summation: Team member was showing up late constantly. Coached individual and processed corrective action. Team member began to show up on time.

Stated instances when the Team member has come late.Asked for his the reasons for being late.Asked him how it has impacted the appointments.Shared my concerns and the impact on Team meetings.Asked him how he intented to correct the situation and provided my inputs if required to correct the situation.Monitored and reinforced on his coming on time in the subsequent meetings.

How would you greet customers as they come in?

1 Answer

What was a time you had to learn a lot of information really quickly? And how did you do it?

1 Answer

Would you feel comfortable soliciting guests to sign up for the REDcard?

1 Answer

If you where not offered the position would you continue to shop at Sur La Table?

Why tractor supply?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you didn't meet expectations on the job or on a project.

1 Answer

Describe a time when you had to work under pressure?

1 Answer

No difficult questions, just need scenarios to fit and highlight your experience that transfers to a leadership position.

1 Answer

I was asked to describe how I dealt with a tense situation in my current job and how I was able to deal with it and resolve it.

110 of 90 Interview Questions