Sales Floor Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Sales Floor Team Member

Sales Floor Team Member Interview Questions

1,190

Sales floor team member interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What experiences do you have that are related to the position you are appling for???

2 Answers

I have several years of cashiering expereince including one in which I was forced to resolve customer complaints that were within my rhealm, processing returns and exchanges in accordance with company guidelines and etc.

I have several years of experience doing stock and unloading the trucks,and bringing the frieght to the right floors packing them out and making sure that i'm puting the right items and price tag on the shelves.

Tell about a problem and how you fixed it

2 Answers

Tell me about a time where you made a difficult decision?

2 Answers

Pretend you were helping a mom find a pair of shoes for her 3 year old son. As you are helping her, you realized that the correct size is not on the shelf, what would you do?

2 Answers

You're working in the shoe department and a woman is looking for a size 3 shoe for her son. The store does not have any more of that shoe in their assigned location. What do you do?

1 Answer

Most unexpected question: If you and another team member got into an argument, would you let it escalate into an actual psychical fight?

1 Answer

Describe what you need to work on

1 Answer

The crazy touch screen Q and A. Should you answer you are good at leading or are they looking for lemmings to just do what they are told? Who knows. Would you be seen as a loose cannon or a person who takes charge?

1 Answer

How would you handle a friend that stole

1 Answer

What do you know about Target?

110 of 1,190 Interview Questions