Sales floor team member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales floor team member Interview Questions

1,422

sales floor team member interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"A woman is buying shoes for her two year old daughter and is asking for help, after searching the shoe department you find the shoe size she needs isn't in stock, what would you do?"

7 Answers

I said I would have someone check the backroom, then I would call other targets in the area to see if they had the shoe size in stock. After giving these two answers I was asked "Then what would you do?" And I blanked. So I just said "if no other target nearby had it I would suggest possibly another store or area she could find it in" and that seemed to be enough but not quite what they were looking for.

I would say that I would check to see if we had them in the back, and if we didn't I would look on Target mobile to see if we could get them shipped here to the store or at their home.

"I said I would have someone check the backroom,"

Tell about a problem and how you fixed it

2 Answers

Describe a situation where you needed to stick up for yourself

3 Answers

Why do you want to work for Target ????

1 Answer

Pretend you were helping a mom find a pair of shoes for her 3 year old son. As you are helping her, you realized that the correct size is not on the shelf, what would you do?

What is your weakness

1 Answer

What experiences do you have that are related to the position you are appling for???

2 Answers

Describe an experience where you used teamwork

2 Answers

Why do you want to work at Target?

2 Answers

Tell me about a time where you made a difficult decision?

110 of 1,422 Interview Questions