Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Interview Questions

As a sales representative, your ability to speak to clients has a large impact on the company’s profits. Great interpersonal, listening, and marketing skills are all essential. As sales reps often encounter skeptical or difficult customers, employers will be looking to assess your ability to present a product with ease, counter objections, and bounce back from rejection. Be prepared to give a convincing sales pitch on one of the company's products or role-play a situation in which you have to persuade difficult customer.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Give me an account in which you lost the business and what you learned from this situation

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond the call of duty and how you exceeded their expectations. Not just met them, but exceeded.

1 Answer

How would you handle a differing opinion from another experienced Engineer.

1 Answer

If one of your customers said no to your product what would you do to convince them otherwise?

1 Answer

how good are you in improve the sales and customer service ?

1 Answer

What are your goals with the company?

1 Answer

What was a time you handled a difficult client?

2 Answers

sell me this pen. And what's your biggest weakness?

1 Answer

Which advertising campaign that I conceived was a disaster and how did I bring it around?

1 Answer

Are you comfortable with entering people's homes and explaining/handling insurance policies?

1120 of 88,754 Interview Questions