Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Interview Questions

As a sales representative, your ability to speak to clients has a large impact on the company’s profits. Great interpersonal, listening, and marketing skills are all essential. As sales reps often encounter skeptical or difficult customers, employers will be looking to assess your ability to present a product with ease, counter objections, and bounce back from rejection. Be prepared to give a convincing sales pitch on one of the company's products or role-play a situation in which you have to persuade difficult customer.

Sales Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your weak point

What are you good at?

1 Answer

Tell me a situation that a outside sales rep was unhappy with a meeting you sent them too and how it was resolved.

1 Answer

Name specific three job related competencies you bring to this position.

1 Answer

What do you think of when you think of sales?

1 Answer

How would you approach the marketing aspects of our business?

1 Answer

I got the impression they tried to scare me off by telling me how fierce the competition would be and how much work the position would be.

1 Answer

What were the last five sales-related learning tools that you either read, listened to, or attended?

1 Answer

If you were working in the women department and was asked to go help with the children's department how would you feel about it?

“Sell me this pen.”